Magic Lamp Sunday 10/25/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish someone had built a treehouse outside my high school cafeteria. Inspired by Never Always Sometimes by Adi Alsaid. 

Julie: I wish that I'd been able to witness and participate in the US Civil Rights movement. Inspired by Spite Fences by Trudy Krishner.

Nicole: I wish I had multiple maids on hand to make me custom fitted dresses for every day of the year. Inspired by The Selection by Kiera Cass.

Aimee: I wish I could visit the rings of Saturn. Inspired by Saturn Run by John Sandford and Ctein.

Andrea: I wish  that I could spend Christmas in Wales. Inspired by Named of the Dragon by Susana Kearsley.

Comments