Teaser Tuesday: Ash & Bramble and Fangirl


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm.


I am the Godmother. I know your greatest fears; I know your deepest desires. I have taken your stories and added magic and wonder and, oh, perhaps a dancing slipper made of glass. A poisoned apple. A sharpened spindle. A glittering ball gown.

An ever after.

~ Ash & Bramble by Sarah Prineas, Kindle Location 25 (ARC)




Professor Piper looked suspicious. (Or maybe Cath was just paranoid.) “Can you tell me what you’re writing about?” 

 “Yeah,” Cath said. “Of course. I’m writing about…” She imagined a big wheel spinning around. Like on The Price Is Right or Wheel of Fortune. Wherever it landed, that would be it—that’s what she’d have to write. “I’m writing about…” 

 Professor Piper smiled. Like she knew Cath was lying, but still really wanted her to pull this off. 

“My mom,” Cath said. And swallowed. 

 “Your mom,” the professor repeated. 

 “Yeah. I mean … I’m starting there.” 

 The professor’s face turned almost playful. “Everyone does.”

~ Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell, Audiobook Disc 10


Comments

  1. Oh wow!! So can't wait for Ash & Bramble!! Great teaser!!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sound of Ash & Bramble. What a hook that teaser is!

    I have heard good things about Fangirl. I really liked Eleanor and Park, so I might try that one too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of these are fun teasers. I need to check them out.

    Here's my TT from The Hybrid - http://fuonlyknew.com/2015/08/25/teaser-tuesdays-127-the-hybrid/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO looking forward to Ash & Bramble and Fangirl has been calling my name on my poor over-loaded Kindle app for far too long!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!