Teaser Tuesday: Until Friday Night, What We Saw, & Steelheart


Teaser Tuesday is a weekly feature, hosted by MizB of A Daily Rhythm.


That had been a piece of me I'd lost - the girl who didn't take whatever anyone threw at her but who stood up for herself - and she'd broken free for a moment. I hadn't had that instinct, or any control over my voice, in two years. And West, even if it was because he acted like a jerk, had made that possible.

~ Until Friday Night by Abbi Glines, Kindle Location 489 (ARC)




I open my mouth to say something - anything - I have no idea what. I am out of my element, trying to reach a new dimension on old machinery, peddling toward the Galaxy of Lovers on the Rusty Ten-Speed of Friendship. I feel certain I'll never even get off the ground.

~ What We Saw by Aaron Hartzler, Kindle Location 345 (ARC)




"I'll explain later," Tia said in the type of voice that really meant "I'll find a better way to dodge that question later."

~ Steelheart by Brandon Sanderson, pg. 365


Comments

  1. Ha! I love the Steelheart teaser. We have all heard that version of "I'll explain later". The "What We Saw" teaser was enticing. Hmmm...

    My teaser this week is from Cost of Survival by Bonnie R. Paulson. http://www.foofynotfoofy.com/foofynotfoofy/2015/7/21/teaser-tuesday-cost-of-survival-by-paulson

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOoh nice teasers! These are all new to me reads! Hope you all enjoy the rest! (should you still be reading it!) ;)

    Here's my Teaser Tuesday

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!