Magic Lamp Sunday 7/26/15

We discovered this feature at Ya-Aholic, where it ran on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. It's based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one wish each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:  


Paula: I wish I didn't notice the differences between movies and the books that they're based on. Inspired by Paper Towns by John Green.

Jen: I wish that I knew enough about art to truly appreciate it. Inspired by Inferno by Dan Brown.  

Nicole: I wish I could visit New York. Inspired by The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. 
   
Aimee: I wish I could see the future (as long as I could still change it). Inspired by Six Months, Three Days by Charlie Jane Anders.

Andrea: I wish that I owned a beach house in North Carolina- inspired by The Moon and More by Sarah Dessen. 

Comments