Magic Lamp Sunday 2/23/14


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:

Paula:  I wish I could fly a ship to a space dock and show people that being a girl doesn't mean I am incapable. Inspired by Salvage by Alexandra Duncan.

Michele: I wish I could tell whether someone is good or bad by being able to see the color of their soul like Layla can do in White Hot Kiss by Jennifer L. Armentrout. 

Jen:  I wish I could see Dobby wearing a tower of badly-knitted Hermione hats. Inspired by Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling.  

Nicole: I wish I had a room that could holographically project anything I wanted it to, like a forest or the ocean. Inspired by Enmity by E.J. Andrews.  

Andrea: I wish I was as courageous as Hudson- inspired by Sing Sweet Nightingale by Erica Cameron. 


 

Comments