Cover Crazy: Salvage


The purpose of Cover Crazy is to feature a cover each week for us to admire its beauty. I really like this idea since there are so many great covers out there! Cover Crazy is a feature that was started by The Book Worms.


Yes, this cover has a girl in a dress on it. Yes, I know that is an overdone trend. I just can't help loving this cover in spite of the dress. I love how the dress seems to blend with the sea so that one cannot tell where it ends and the water begins. I also feel like the cover conveys a sense of dismay and sadness. I predict this will be an adventurous read with lots of dangerous turns. I also find the coloring of the planet and water to be appealing. What are your thoughts on this cover?


Comments

  1. I barely noticed the girl, lol. It is a lovely cover though. I love the planet and how vibrant it is in contrast with the white at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!