Magic Lamp Sunday 9/29/13


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:


Andrea: I wish that there had been a 24-hour Starbucks near my college- inspired by Forgiving Lies by Molly McAdams. 


Jen: I wish that I could go explore New Orleans, including the magical fae aspects described in The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa.

Michele B.: I wish that I took up the sport of fencing in high school (and was really good at it) like Mason Starling did in Starling and Descendant by Lesley Livingston.

Julie: I wish we had something like the OASIS, so I could throw a virtual party where all of my friends across the country/world could be there in person. Inspired by Ready Player One by Ernest Cline.

Paula: I wish I was friends with someone who was capable of slashing the air and making it possible to step into a location around the world. Inspired by Indelible by Dawn Metcalf.

Comments