Magic Lamp Sunday


We discovered this meme at Ya-Aholic, where it runs on Fridays. It sounded like a fun addition to our lineup, but fits better here on Sundays. This is based on the basic Magic Lamp = 3 wishes idea. Since there are so many of us, though, we're just taking one each per week. 

If we had a Magic Lamp, we'd wish:


Andrea: I wish that I owned a house on Nantucket- inspired by Nantucket Blue by Leila Howland.


Michele B.: I wish that when I was in high school, I had a boyfriend who played baseball. Inspired by Beth and Ryan in Dare You To by Katie McGarry. 


Jen: I wish that I could steal jay Heaton from Violet Ambrose and keep him all for myself!! Inspired by The Body Finder series by Kimberly Derting. 


Julie: I sometimes wish that someone would tell me what I'm supposed to be doing with my life, instead of trying to figure it out on my own. Inspired by The Giver by Lois Lowry.

Paula: I wish I had Fia's flawless instincts for what she should do next. Inspired by Mind Games by Kiersten White.



Comments