Weekly Lark 6/29/11

The Weekly Lark is a prompt for the imagination: something that’s just for fun. A lark is defined as “a source of or quest for amusement or adventure”. . . so let the adventure begin!

This week: What's your favorite book blog meme to read?

Michelle: My Book Boyfriend!
Paula: My Book Boyfriend is my favorite, too. I'm also starting to really enjoy What's Your Status.
Tevya: My favorite is Waiting on Wednesday- lots of new books pop up on my radar thanks to other fabulous bloggers. I also love My Book Boyfriend! I've added new books to my wish list based on this meme alone. :)
Andrea: My favorite is Teaser Tuesday. I love seeing all the snippets of books. It helps me find new stuff for my TBR list.



Comments

  1. My favourite meme is the Sunday IMM's everyone does. I love seeing what books people have received in the week. I get totally 'awesomified' lol.

    I dont think I know The Book Boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ The Slowest Bookworm: We haven't participated in IMM before, but maybe we will add it to our weekly list. We feature our Book Boyfriend on Thursdays! Be sure to stop by if you're curious. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

We love your comments!